Expert knowledge derived from practice
Real-life data, analyses, and insights on modern healthcare, digital symptom assessment, triage, and patient needs. Brought to you by experts.
How AI-enabled technology can reduce avoidable ED visits
Overcrowding of EDs has consequences across many levels — from financial repercussions to deterioration in healthcare, and yet the problem is far from being solved. In this report you’ll find out:
- Why emergency departments are overcrowded
- What the costs of unnecessary ED visits are
- What technology can do to help alleviate this issue
Patient experience and clinician satisfaction in the digital age
Explore the topic of healthcare experience from the perspectives of both consumers and clinicians.
- The link between patient and clinician experience explained
- Identification of the challenges of bringing new solutions to healthcare
- How technology can help telemedicine, healthcare providers, and payers
Improving healthcare with symptom checkers
See how data collected and processed by symptom checkers can improve the work of physicians, marketers, and managers.
- Over 2,000 respondents (US and UK)
- Analysis of user’s intentions and decisions
- Influence of symptom checker on decisions
What can we learn about people who use symptom checkers?
Explore insights based on over 1.8 million anonymous checkups from Symptomate.
- Identification of top users’ groups
- Readiness to speak honestly about risk factors
- Lists of the most common conditions
SEE ALSO OUR OTHER PUBLICATIONS
Digital front doors for healthcare orgs 101
Watch how industry leaders are using digital entry points to improve healthcare access and outcomes. →
Symptom checkers and telehealth adoption
People like using tools for initial health self-assessment. See how these tools can connect patients to digital health services. →
Let's talk your challenges
Connect with our team of experts to discuss the possible implementation of digital front door solutions. Let’s find out together how to reduce your costs and improve your customers' experience.