We’re a unique group of people, passionate about redesigning healthcare for millions of people on the planet. We’re on a mission to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and convenient by automating primary care, from symptom to outcome. We’re building a B2B Medical Guidance Platform that consists of a series of connected user-facing modules built on a common intelligent core, which supports patients and clinicians to make healthcare decisions with confidence.
We’ve experienced rapid growth over the past 3 years and have recently closed our Series B funding to support us in the next phase of our journey. Our team is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for top-notch specialists with technological, data science, marketing, sales, customer success, medical, business, or product expertise.
Everything you need to know before joining Infermedica is nicely gathered in our
Hello Book: Infermedica for candidates.
Take a moment to flip through it and we look forward to hearing from you!
Check our products →
Our technology stack includes Python, Django, FastAPI, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB. All applications are deployed as Docker images to one of our Kubernetes clusters in the Google Cloud Platform.
We work side-by-side with designers, doctors, data scientists, and other developers. This can be challenging, but we love discussing and finding the best solutions together. We also believe that clear and honest communication is what helps us thrive. Now it's time to expand our team.
Employment types and salary ranges for this role:
- B2B: 17 000 zł - 24 000 zł nett + VAT
- Contract of employment: 14 000 zł - 19 000 zł gross
1. A short call with selected candidates. It would take about 1 hour.
2. Next, two interviews are planned. Technical interview with Development team members and potentially interview with CTO or Product Owner to better understand your experience, expectations, and motivation. This would be done remotely and could take about 2 hours in total.
3. Once you have passed all of these steps, we’d be more than happy to have you on board!
Looking for a job can be stressful, but we are here to help! If you have any questions regarding this job offer, requirements, perks, or the recruitment process, please contact Paulina Pudlis