ChatGPT, Bard, and Bing, Oh My! How AI is Changing the Landscape of Healthcare
Fear, buzz, and mystery surround AI and the role it will play in the future of healthcare. Will ChatGPT, Bing, Bard and other AI disrupt the healthcare industry entirely? Or will AI prove to be a powerful tool in reshaping the future of our broken healthcare system?
What You'll Takeaway
- The 5 future predications on how AI will innovate healthcare
- The #1 trend in AI that experts see as a game-changer in shaping the industry
- What companies must do to navigate privacy, PHI and sensitive data while using AI
- The 3 keys to successfully integrating AI to create better patient outcomes
- What to know about error, bias, and reliability in AI
By 2028, it’s forecasted that the AI share in the healthcare market will grow 603.425% in the US! While early adopters in the healthcare industry get excited about using AI to improve patient outcomes and reduce healthcare costs, others fear that the risk of error and biases in the data are too great to integrate into clinical decisions and emergency medicine. Join our discussion as experts weigh in on your most pressing AI questions!
In this webinar, Pau Rue, Vice President of AI at Infermedica; Reed Smith, Chief Consumer Officer at Ardent Health; and Dr. Keith Grimes, Founder and Principal Consultant at Curistica, weigh in on the risks, concerns, trends and insights in using AI in healthcare.
Meet our experts
Watch the recording
Please complete the form and we will share additional details including a link to the recording.