Test Automation Engineer
6 000–12 800 gross or 43–90 PLN / hour + VAT (B2B)
Our team is looking for a Test Automation Engineer to help us keep the high quality of our products and services. If you are passionate about quality and would like to have a hand in helping millions of patients around the world, we’d love to hear from you.
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day, we work on the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis and natural language processing (NLP) in chatbots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experiences. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.Check our products →
As an Automation Test Engineer at Infermedica, you will be responsible for introducing and implementing an automatic test solution for our products, including web and mobile applications.
On day-to-day basis you will work closely with developers and manual QA to implement automated test cases. You will create and monitor Jenkins CI environment and report found issues in Jira ticket system. Along with manual QA you will create living documentation and library of keywords for Gherkin based test cases. You will also need to support the rest of development team in achieving planned Sprint goals.
Requirements and skills
- 3+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience in using Selenium WebDriver
- Ability to code in Python or JS
- Experience with testing frameworks for Python or JS (e.g. Behave, Nightwatch, Protractor)
- Experience with managing / working with Jenkins
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT)
- Advanced problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes
- Communicative English
Here’s what would help too:
- Hands on experience building an automation solution from scratch
- Experience with mobile automation (e.g. Appium)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and on Agile teams
- Knowledge of Jira and TestRail tools
Perks and benefits
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and grow your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely – two days a month
- Paid vacations (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU)
- Gym membership (MultiSport)
- Co-financed lunches
If it sounds like a good fit for you, please apply with your CV or a cover letter. Describe your previous work experience and qualifications. Tell us why you are a good fit and what are your motivations. You can also include links to your online profiles (like LinkedIn and GitHub).
We will review all applications and arrange to chat in person with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview, but we always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
If you have any questions about this job offer, or you’d like to know what it’s like to be an engineer at Infermedica, please contact Marta Wolska-Widulińska (Chief Quality Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now