Software QA Specialist
6 000-13 000 PLN gross or 40-93 PLN / hour + VAT (B2B)
Our team is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Specialist to help us keep the high quality of our products and services. If you are passionate about quality and would like to have a hand in helping millions of patients around the world we’d love to hear from you.
What is Infermedica?
Infermedica is one of the most advanced symptom checker and clinical decision support platforms. Our medical diagnostic engine delivers thousands of insights every day.
We are working on the most exciting challenges in healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the strong foundation of latest papers and internal research.
We are a young and dynamic company and we are not afraid to compete with the world’s largest organizations – like IBM, Google and Amazon. We love to aim high.Check our products →
As a Software QA Specialist at Infermedica, you will be responsible for introducing and implementing a quality assurance process for our products including web and mobile applications, voice assistants and web services. You'll be involved in the whole lifecycle of these products, working in close cooperation with our business, development and datascience team.
You'll own the full quality assurance process. That means everything you do will have a real impact on the product quality and in the end the overall customer satisfaction.
On a day-to-day basis you will verify the quality of our products through manual exploratory tests, organizing your work by building test plans and writing test cases. You will collaborate with managers and designers on the early stages of feature planning to assure that quality is taken into consideration from the very beginning. You will work closely with developers making suggestions for changes and improvements in ongoing projects as well as guiding them in test automation. Finally you will oversee the deployment process to make sure that new versions are released without bugs.
Requirements and skills
- Two years of experience testing web and mobile apps, preferably with track record of process automation projects
- Ability to plan, implement and manage the entire test process
- Understanding of both the user and business perspective
- Good knowledge of various mobile OSs and browsers
- Experience with Test Management and Bug Tracking Tools (TestRail, TestLink, Jira,…)
- Solid understanding of testing methods and techniques used in Agile
- Basic knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, …) and Git
- Proactive attitude with meticulous attention to detail
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Work 40 hours a week (full time)
It would be even better if you have:
- Experience in test automation (visual regression, functional, API)
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, JS (We build our front-end apps with Angular and Vue.js frameworks)
Perks and benefits
We do our best to create a friendly and open environment where you can embrace yourself and get support from other team members. We also provide many company benefits, including:
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible and paid holidays (also for B2B)
- Flexible working hours
- Your hardware of choice
- Lunch funding
- Coursera funding
Does it sound like a good fit for you? Give it a shot and apply now. Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Your resume (or cover letter) in English
- Links to your online profiles (LinkedIn, GitHub, etc)
We will review your application and arrange to meet and chat in person. We know that looking for a job is stressful. Don't worry and try to relax. If you have any questions regarding this job offer, requirements, perks or recruitment process, please contact Piotr Orzechowski (our CEO, you’ll meet him during a job interview) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now