Senior Frontend Developer
Wrocław or Remote
13,000–17,000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced frontend engineer to join our team in Wrocław. If you’d like to build AI-driven tools for preliminary medical diagnosis and triage, then we’d love to hear from you.
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day we work on some of the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis, and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experience. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.Check our products →
The Development team
It takes a lot of time and effort to figure out how to improve our products. To manage multiple projects at once, we use a workflow based on the Scrum methodology. Also, since our work has a direct impact on our customers, and we feel accountable for the outcome, we put a lot of care into code quality, testing and architecture.
We work side-by-side with designers, doctors, data scientists, and other developers. This can be challenging, but we love discussing and finding the best solutions together. We also believe that clear and honest communication is what helps us thrive.
Now it's time to expand our team.
As a Senior Frontend Developer at Infermedica, you’ll be involved in the design and development of our client-facing apps and websites. You will have a lot of ownership and impact over the products. Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Improving existing products and developing new ones for patients, doctors, and nurses (health assessments, support tools, dashboards, etc.)
- Collaborating closely with designers to build beautiful and usable interfaces
- Making decisions on the architecture and technology of our apps
- Partnering up with other teams (Product, Backend, Medical, etc.) to create products our clients need
Requirements and skills
- Experience writing optimized, efficient, modular code
- Strong sense of good UX and design
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn new technologies and to improve
- Understanding of a startup environment
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Availability to work 40 hours a week (full-time)
Some additional skills that would help:
- Experience with Node.js, GraphQL, Docker
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and Jira
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
Perks and benefits
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Ability to work remotely – it doesn’t matter where you are
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible forms of employment
- Any gear you need
- Paid vacations (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Free consultations with a doctor in our office
- Training budget
- Gym membership (MultiSport)
- Lunch discounts
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a developer, so your application must include your CV and links to your online profiles (GitHub, Linkedin, etc.).
We will review all applications and arrange to chat in person with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview, but we always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now