Quality Assurance Team
Quality Assurance Engineer
6,000–8,000 PLN gross (UoP)
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to strengthen our team of testers. If you’d like to have a hand in ensuring the quality of our products, we’d love to hear from you.
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day we work on some of the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis, and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experience. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.Check our products →
QAs at Infermedica work as part of our Agile teams, to ensure the quality of our products - both those we provide for our customers and internal tools for managing medical knowledge.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will work in the Scrum team delivering core parts of our products. You will be responsible for all testing processes of the features, from static testing to signing them off before their deployment to production environments. You will also be responsible for creating and managing documentation.
Requirements and skills
- 2+ years of work experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Expertise in testing web applications
- Analytical thinking and good perception skills
- Ability to see patterns and find dependencies between functionalities in complex applications
- Ability to define the required scope of testing and adequate test cases
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communicative English – written and spoken
Some additional skills that would be helpful:
- Experience in mobile testing
- Good understanding of HTTP, RESTful and API testing
- Experience in creating regression test cases using Gherkin syntax
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Jira, TestRail and Postman tools
Perks and benefits
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Participation in the company stock option plan
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely – two days a month
- Paid vacation (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Gym membership (MultiSport)
- Co-financed lunches
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a QA engineer, so your application must include your CV and links to your online profiles (GitHub, Linkedin, etc.).
We will review all applications and arrange to chat in person with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview, but we always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now