Performance Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an analytical marketer who will develop and execute Infermedica’s marketing strategy, communicate our products to customers, and accelerate our sales pipeline.
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day we work on some of the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis, and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experience. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.Check our products →
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will measure, monitor and improve our performance at every stage of the marketing funnel, and contribute to the growth of our business. Your daily tasks will include:
- Managing and optimizing marketing campaigns across multiple channels (paid search, display, paid social, mobile, email)
- Defining, managing and reporting performance metrics and analytics
- Collecting qualitative and quantitative insights from other teams
- Managing marketing automation tools, such as HubSpot and Mailchimp
- Collaborating with other teams to create compelling campaigns and content
- Providing recommendations on optimizing apps and websites (conversion funnels, SEO)
- Investigating and resolving conversion tracking and attribution issues
- Developing the marketing strategy and translating it into concrete plans
Requirements and skills
We’re looking for a results-oriented candidate who is passionate about marketing and likes to make informed decisions based on data. What do we expect?
- 3+ years of performance marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS environment
- Proven track record of delivering business objectives
- Strong knowledge of B2B channels and platforms
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
- Deep understanding of marketing technology, including tracking, attribution and remarketing
- Good knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, conversion funnel optimization
- Experience creating and managing marketing pipelines (HubSpot or related tools)
- Experience in managing marketing budgets
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
Additional skills that would help:
- Strong proficiency in HubSpot
- Experience in A/B testing
Perks and benefits
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Participation in the company stock option plan
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Any gear you need
- Opportunity to work remotely – two days a month
- Paid vacation (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Gym membership (MultiSport)
- Co-financed lunches
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role, please apply with your CV or a cover letter. Describe your previous work experience and qualifications. Tell us why you are a good fit and what are your motivations. You can also include links to your online profiles (like LinkedIn).
We will review all applications and arrange to chat in person with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview, but we always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now