Medical Content Editor
Our team is looking for a physician or a medical student to help us develop the medical knowledge base. If you have a researcher’s brain and a heart for the new technologies, don’t hesitate to contact us!
What is Infermedica?
Infermedica is one of the most advanced symptom checker and clinical decision support platforms. Our medical diagnostic engine delivers thousands of insights every day.
We are working on the most exciting challenges in healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the strong foundation of latest papers and internal research.
We are a young and dynamic company and we are not afraid to compete with the world’s largest organizations – like IBM, Google and Amazon. We love to aim high.Check our products →
As a Medical Content Editor at Infermedica, you will be responsible for expanding and ensuring the quality of our medical knowledge base in collaboration with the rest of the medical team. The core of this process is extracting the most accurate, up-to-date knowledge from recognized scientific papers and research.
On top of it, you will test our diagnostic engine and validate medical recommendations in order to monitor and improve the quality of our products. The heart of our engine will be in your hands, doc!
Requirements and skills
- At least 7 completed semesters at medical school
- Fluency in English (level B2 or higher), especially medical English
- Expertise in searching, selecting and analyzing scientific sources
- Published papers or active participation in scientific conferences
- Good understanding of basic statistical and epidemiological concepts
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to work at least 40 hours a month
It would be even better if you have:
- Fluency in languages other than English
- Programming skills (Python, R)
- Previous experience working with IT/digital products
Perks and benefits
We do our best to create a friendly and open environment where you can embrace yourself and get support from other team members. We also provide many company benefits, including:
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch funding
Does it sound like a good fit for you? Give it a shot and apply now. Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Your resume in English – with your most relevant job and scientific experience
- Letter of application – a few words why you want to work with us
We will review your application and arrange to meet and chat in person. Looking for a job can be stressful, but we are here to help! If you have any questions regarding this job offer, requirements, perks or recruitment process, please contact Anna Nowicka (another Medical Content Editor) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Maciej Kasiński (Data Scientist) at email@example.com.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now