Medical Content Editor
Part-time (at least 40 hours a month)
Our team is looking for a physician or a medical student to help us develop the medical knowledge base. If you have a researcher’s brain and a heart for the new technologies, don’t hesitate to contact us!
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day we work on some of the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis, and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experience. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.Check our products →
As a Medical Content Editor at Infermedica, you will be responsible for expanding and ensuring the quality of our medical knowledge base in collaboration with the rest of the medical team. The core of this process is extracting the most accurate, up-to-date knowledge from recognized scientific papers and research.
On top of it, you will test our diagnostic engine and validate medical recommendations in order to monitor and improve the quality of our products. The heart of our engine will be in your hands, doc!
Requirements and skills
- At least 7 completed semesters at medical school
- Fluency in English (level B2 or higher), especially medical English
- Expertise in searching, selecting and analyzing scientific sources
- Published papers or active participation in scientific conferences
- Good understanding of basic statistical and epidemiological concepts
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to work at least 40 hours a month. We need you in our office, but you can work remotely from time to time.
It would be even better if you have:
- Fluency in languages other than English
- Previous experience working with IT/digital products
Perks and benefits
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can enjoy your work and develop your skills. In order to do that, we provide you with a neat package of benefits, including:
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch funding
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. Your application must include:
- Your CV in English – with your most relevant job and scientific experience
- Letter of application – a few words why you want to work with us and how you’ve heard about us
We will review all applications and arrange to chat in person with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview, but we always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now