We are looking for a Legal Officer to join our team in Wrocław. If you want to support Infermedica’s growth by delivering first-class legal expertise, we’d love to hear from you.
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day we work on some of the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis, and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experience. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.Check our products →
As a Legal Officer at Infermedica, you will provide legal advice on a broad range of commercial, compliance, product, privacy, employment, and Intellectual Property issues. Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating international commercial agreements (licensing agreements, service agreements, NDA’s, etc.)
- Drafting, reviewing and updating: terms of service and privacy policies of our products, internal policies and regulations, employment contracts.
- Advising on employment matters
- Solving issues related to medical devices and healthcare
- Advising on IP protection (trademarks, copyright, licenses)
- Contacting courts, institutions, and external lawyers
- Providing legal guidance to stakeholders across the company
- Supporting other teams (Finance, Operations, HR)
Requirements and skills
We’re looking for a dedicated, passionate lawyer with exceptional attention to detail. What do we expect?
- Master’s degree in Polish law
- 3-4 years of experience gained while working at/for an international technology company
- Proven experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating international commercial agreements
- Extensive knowledge of civil law, company law and EU regulations
- Solid understanding of privacy and data protection laws, especially GDPR
- Experience drafting and updating internal policies and regulations
- In-depth knowledge of Intellectual Property law
- Ability to present complex concepts in a clear and easy-to-understand manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (a must)
- Fluency in English (a must)
Some additional skills that would help:
- Previous legal experience in a healthcare company
- Familiarity or hands-on experience with medical device certification
- Experience with international expansion
Perks and benefits
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Any gear you need
- Opportunity to work remotely – two days a month
- Paid vacations (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Gym membership (MultiSport)
- Co-financed lunches
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a lawyer, so your application must include your CV and links to your online profiles (e.g. LinkedIn).
We will review all applications and arrange to chat in person with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview, but we always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now