What is Infermedica?
Infermedica is a healthcare startup creating innovative applications that help patients understand their symptoms. We are a highly technical team of doctors, data scientists and software engineers passionate about the potential of Artificial Intelligence in healthcare.
We are still a young company (founded in 2012), but it doesn’t stop us from competing with the world’s largest companies – like IBM, Google and Amazon. We are not afraid to aim high. We’d like to pave the way for others.Learn moreMeet the team
As the Junior Operations Manager at Infermedica, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Making payments
- Carefully collecting invoices and receipts
- Cataloging company’s expenses
- Overseeing company’s budget and spending
- Cooperation with our key accountant (e.g. searching for missing invoices)
- Updating contracts
- Collecting work time summaries
- Organizing company’s events
- Taking care of office supplies
- Handling traditional mail
- Organizing guests’ visits
- Scheduling calls and meetings
- Business travel planning (e.g. finding best flight connections)
- Online research (e.g. searching for articles)
- Providing a daily-basis support to the CEO
- Communication with company’s partners
- Taking part in management of internal projects
Requirements and skills
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent writing skills - most importantly, clean and professional e-mail writing
- Great Internet and social media skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Extremely well-organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Work 20 hours a week (half time)
- Nice to haveBasics of accounting (invoicing, budgeting)
- Nice to haveInterest in project management and startups
- Nice to haveFamiliarity with social media management (Facebook, Twitter)
- Nice to havePrior experience as an executive assistant or an office manager
Perks and benefits
We do our best to create a friendly and open environment where you can embrace yourself and get support from other team members. We also provide many company benefits, including:
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking place funding
Does it sound like a good fit for you? Give it a shot and apply now. Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Tell us something about yourself in e-mail, i.e. why would you like to work here? The first thing we would like to see is how well you compose e-mails.
- Your resume (or cover letter) in English
- Link to you LinkedIn (if available).
We will review your application and arrange to meet and chat in person. We know that looking for a job is stressful. Don't worry and try to relax. If you have any questions regarding this job offer, requirements, perks or recruitment process, please contact Milosz Wicinski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from you!