Implementation & Analytics Team
We’re looking for an experienced manager to drive successful end-to-end implementations of our AI tools into our clients’ businesses.
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day we work on some of the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis, and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experience. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.Check our products →
If you want to build relationships with clients, manage resources, and provide expert knowledge to help implement our technology in an external setting, this job is for you. Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Managing multiple client implementations of our AI-driven solutions
- Working closely with our Sales and IT Delivery teams to specify, customize, and finally deploy solutions to our clients
- Contributing to improvement of our delivery process by generating insights from data and validating implementation assumptions
- Building implementation documentation and developing case studies/use cases of our products
- Supporting other teams at Infermedica to mutually develop our product portfolio, analytics toolkit, and business
Requirements and skills
This role requires not only project management skills, but also a strong understanding of our product portfolio, analytical approach, and entrepreneurship mindset, so that you can contribute on an ongoing basis to the improvement of our delivery process. What else do we expect?
- Degree in management, economics, or similar (MS strongly preferred)
- Proven track record in planning, managing, and validating projects
- Fluency in English
- High entrepreneurship and problem-solving skills
- Availability to work 40 hours a week (full-time)
- Willingness to travel (up to 10% of your time)
Some additional skills that would help:
- Firm grasp of machine-learning concepts and AI solutions
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Experience in the IT, AI or healthcare industry
- Project Management Certification (e.g. PRINCE2, IPMA or PMP)
Perks and benefits
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Participation in the company stock option plan
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Any gear you need
- Opportunity to work remotely – two days a month
- Paid vacation (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Gym membership (MultiSport)
- Co-financed lunches
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a manager, so your application must include your CV and links to your online profiles (LinkedIn, personal page, etc.).
We will review all applications and arrange to chat in person with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview, but we always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now