Implementation & Analytics Team
We’re looking for an experienced consultant to lead end-to-end implementations of our AI tools in our clients’ businesses.
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day we work on some of the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis, and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experience. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.Check our products →
If you would like to build relationships with clients, manage resources, and provide expert knowledge to help implement our technology in an external setting, this job is for you.
This role focuses on understanding the client’s requirements, providing expert knowledge, and ensuring that the success criteria are met for the product or service being implemented. Internally, you will be responsible for planning, managing and monitoring the work on implementation to ensure our clients to achieve expected benefits.
Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Partnering up with our clients to build innovative solutions that help patients get the right care
- Working closely with our Sales and IT Delivery teams to specify, customize, and finally deploy solutions to our clients
- Helping to improve our delivery process by generating insights from data and validating implementation assumptions
- Developing the implementation process by defining good practices, building implementation documentation, and developing case studies of our products
- Generating insights and proposing new products or features for our product portfolio, analytics toolkit, and business
Requirements and skills
We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurship mindset who are proficient in engaging with clients and managing resources. What do we expect?
- A degree in management, economics, or similar (MS strongly preferred)
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Prior experience in IT, data science or strategic consulting
- Proven track record in planning, managing, and validating projects
- High entrepreneurship and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Availability to work 40 hours a week (full-time)
- Willingness to travel (up to 10% of your time)
Some additional skills that would help:
- A firm grasp of machine-learning concepts and AI solutions
- Experience in the IT, AI or healthcare industry
- Certification in Project Management or Agile frameworks
Perks and benefits
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Opportunities to travel and engage with clients
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Any gear you need
- Opportunity to work remotely – two days a month
- Paid vacation (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Gym membership (MultiSport)
- Lunch discounts
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a manager, so your application must include your CV and links to your online profiles (LinkedIn, personal page, etc.).
We will review all applications and arrange to chat in person with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview, but we always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now