Head of Marketing
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who will lead all our marketing activities from developing strategies for online and offline activities to executing them and building brand recognition.
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day we work on some of the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis, and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experience. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.Check our products →
Infermedica is looking for a Marketing leader to create and execute the company’s marketing strategy across all audiences – B2B partners, physicians, and patients. You will report directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate has experience working in early stage companies and can work in a fast-paced startup environment. You will be responsible for owning the growth and creative strategy and collaborating with all stakeholders to articulate Infermedica’s vision.
- Work closely with the Sales team to deliver high-quality customer leads and have a measurable impact on the company's revenue target
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Build and coach a high-performance marketing team
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends
- Represent Infermedica at conferences and events
- Partner with executives to set the long-term vision and strategy
- Report on all marketing activities
- Have the opportunity to work directly with the product, sales, and legal teams to uncover key areas for improvement
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience; proven track record of success in senior marketing roles; global and healthcare experience preferred
- An analytic approach to campaign creation, with a strong focus on testing, learning, and optimizing future campaigns across various channels
- Experience with CRM software (HubSpot)
- Ability to develop, execute, and communicate a long-term vision, while also executing immediate priorities
- Deep experience defining, analyzing and reporting on performance marketing metrics in a multi-channel environment (i.e., CPC, CPA, CAC, LTV)
- Thorough understanding of attribution models and data analysis
- Success running traditional and innovative lead-gen and brand awareness
- Experience in managing marketing budgets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- English proficiency
- Prior experience working in a healthcare startup
- In addition to B2B marketing skills, consumer/patient marketing will be a strong plus
- Ability to travel 20% of time
What we offer?
This role is compensated with a salary, commission, and equity. In addition, we do everything to support your well-being, keep you motivated and ensure time to recharge. That’s why our perks include health insurance, flexible hours, parental leave and paid time off.
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role, please apply with your CV and a cover letter. Describe your previous work experience and qualifications. Tell us why you are a good fit and what are your motivations. You can also include links to your online profiles (like LinkedIn).
We will review all applications and arrange to chat in person with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview, but we always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now