8 000–12 000 PLN gross or 60-85 PLN / hour + VAT (B2B)
We are looking for a Head Lawyer to join us in our office in Wroclaw. This role covers a broad range of legal tasks starting from IP protection, employees’ matters, GDPR, medical devices, through participation in business negotiations and working with VC funding.
What is Infermedica?
Infermedica is one of the most advanced symptom checker and clinical decision support platforms. Our medical diagnostic engine delivers thousands of insights every day.
We are working on the most exciting challenges in healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the strong foundation of latest papers and internal research.
We are a young and dynamic company and we are not afraid to compete with the world’s largest organizations – like IBM, Google and Amazon. We love to aim high.Check our products →
As the Head Lawyer at Infermedica, you will be in charge of all most important legal aspects of our operations. The scope includes the following responsibilities:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements with our key clients and partners
- IP protection (trademarks, employee contracts, NDAs)
- Overseeing company’s compliance with all required regulations including GDPR, Medical Device Directive and FDA
- Participating in product’s certification and implementation of quality management systems (CE, ISO)
- Updating privacy policies and terms of services of our products
- Cooperating and coordinating work of external legal teams
- Working directly with the company’s board, medical, data science and software development teams
- Identifying legal risks related to the company’s business
- Participating in the fundraising process including negotiations, due diligence and reviewing transaction agreements
Requirements and skills
- Qualified lawyer or legal adviser
- 5+ years’ experience
- Knowledge of IP, GDPR, KSH and The Labour Code issues
- Professional proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Extremely well-organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Work 30–40 hours a week
It would be even better if you have:
- Previous experience implementing GDPR
- Familiarity or hands-on experience with CE marking, FDA or ISO
- Experience working with startups and venture funding
- Professional German
Perks and benefits
We do our best to create a friendly and open environment where you can embrace yourself and get support from other team members. We also provide many company benefits, including:
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible and paid holidays (also for B2B)
- Flexible working hours
- Your hardware of choice
- Lunch funding
- Coursera funding
Does it sound like a good fit for you? Give it a shot and apply now. Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Tell us something about yourself in e-mail. Why would you like to work here? The first thing we would like to see is how well you compose e-mails.
- Your CV in English
- Link to you LinkedIn (if available)
We will review your application and arrange to meet and chat in person. Looking for a job can be stressful, but we are here to help! If you have any questions regarding this job offer, requirements, perks or recruitment process, please contact Piotr Orzechowski (CEO) at email@example.com.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now