What is Infermedica?
Infermedica is the most advanced symptom checker and clinical decision support platform. Our medical diagnostic engine delivers thousands of insights every day.
We are working on industry biggest challenges: true artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, natural language processing (NLP) and chatbots. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the strong foundation of latest papers and internal research.
We are still a young company (founded in 2012), but it doesn’t stop us from competing with the world’s largest companies – like IBM, Google and Amazon. We are not afraid to aim high. We’d like to pave the way for others.Learn moreMeet the team
You will own the full stack for products you build, from server and database administration to HTML and CSS. You will help maintain a high level of code quality and technical innovation. Finally, your work will have a big impact on the product development and the direction in which it moves.
Requirements and skills
- Two years of experience building great products for the web
- Mastery of at least one programming language
- Experience writing optimized, efficient, and modular code
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Understanding of a startup environment
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Work 40 hours a week (full time)
- Nice to haveExperience administrating servers and databases (PostgreSQL)
- Nice to haveBuild/deployment scripting skills
Perks and benefits
We do our best to create a friendly and open environment where you can embrace yourself and get support from other team members. We also provide many company benefits, including:
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible and paid holidays (also for B2B)
- Flexible working hours
- Your hardware of choice
- Lunch and parking place funding
Does it sound like a good fit for you? Give it a shot, apply now. Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Your resume (or cover letter) in English
- Links to your online profiles (LinkedIn, GitHub, etc)
We will review your application and arrange to meet and chat in person. One more thing: we know that looking for a job is stressful. Try to relax! If you have any questions regarding this job offer, requirements, perks or recruitment process, please contact Paweł Iwaszko (our CTO, you’ll meet him during a job interview) at email@example.com.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from you!