Full Stack Developer
11 000–14 000 PLN gross or 80-100 PLN / hour + VAT (B2B)
Our team is looking for engineers to accelerate our work on the medical diagnostic engine. If you’d like to have a hand in the intelligent product development, we’d love to hear from you.
What is Infermedica?
Infermedica is one of the most advanced symptom checker and clinical decision support platforms. Our medical diagnostic engine delivers thousands of insights every day.
We are working on the most exciting challenges in healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the strong foundation of latest papers and internal research.
We are a young and dynamic company and we are not afraid to compete with the world’s largest organizations – like IBM, Google and Amazon. We love to aim high.Check our products →
You will own the full stack for products you build, from server and database administration to HTML and CSS. You will help maintain a high level of code quality and technical innovation. Finally, your work will have a big impact on the product development and the direction in which it moves.
Requirements and skills
- Two years of experience building great products for the web
- Mastery of at least one programming language
- Experience writing optimized, efficient, and modular code
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Understanding of a startup environment
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Work 40 hours a week (full time)
It would be even better if you have:
- Experience with GraphQL or Docker
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and Jira
Perks and benefits
We do our best to create a friendly and open environment where you can embrace yourself and get support from other team members. We also provide many company benefits, including:
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible and paid holidays (also for B2B)
- Flexible working hours
- Your hardware of choice
- Lunch funding
- Coursera funding
Does it sound like a good fit for you? Give it a shot and apply now. Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Your resume (or cover letter) in English
- Links to your online profiles (LinkedIn, GitHub, etc)
We will review your application and arrange to meet and chat in person. We know that looking for a job is stressful. Don't worry and try to relax. If you have any questions regarding this job offer, requirements, perks or recruitment process, please contact Paweł Iwaszko (our CTO, you’ll meet him during a job interview) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now