Full Stack Developer
12,800–16,000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
Our team is looking for engineers to accelerate our work on the medical diagnostic engine. If you’d like to have a hand in the intelligent product development, we’d love to hear from you.
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day we work on some of the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis, and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experience. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.Check our products →
You will own the full stack for products you build, from server and database administration to HTML and CSS. You will help maintain a high level of code quality and technical innovation. Finally, your work will have a big impact on the product development and the direction in which it moves.
Requirements and skills
- Two years of experience building great products for the web
- Mastery of at least one programming language
- Experience writing optimized, efficient, and modular code
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Understanding of a startup environment
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Work 40 hours a week (full time)
It would be even better if you have:
- Experience with GraphQL or Docker
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and Jira
Perks and benefits
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Participation in the company stock option plan
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Any gear you need
- Opportunity to work remotely – two days a month
- Paid vacation (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Gym membership (MultiSport)
- Co-financed lunches
Does it sound like a good fit for you? Give it a shot and apply now. Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Your resume (or cover letter) in English
- Links to your online profiles (LinkedIn, GitHub, etc)
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now