Implementation & Analytics Team
Data Science Consultant
We’re looking for an experienced consultant to lead end-to-end implementations of our AI tools in our clients’ businesses.
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day we work on some of the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis, and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experience. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.Check our products →
As a Data Science Consultant at Infermedica, you will use data creatively to solve business challenges and translate data insights into actionable recommendations.
On the back end, you will be responsible for developing tools and algorithms which support insight generation and improve our internal and external products, while on the front-end, you will be engaging with clients and leading them through the implementation of our AI-based solutions.
Your scope of work will include the following:
- Contributing to the product innovation process by developing AI tools and algorithms that support our implementations and work at Infermedica
- Supporting other teams at Infermedica with your data science expertise to mutually develop our product portfolio, analytics toolkit, and business
- Leading analytics-savvy implementation for our clients with the responsibility of planning, managing, and monitoring implementation tasks
- Working closely with our Sales and IT Delivery teams to specify, customize, and finally deploy data products for our clients
- Building implementation documentation and developing case studies/use cases of our products
Requirements and skills
We are looking for a data expert, strong problem-solver, and trusted client advisor who can lead our clients through implementations and support our product innovation from the data side. What do we expect?
- A higher degree in mathematics, computer science, statistics or related field
- Strong programming skills in R or Python
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- Experience with data-handling and data-mining
- A firm grasp of statistical concepts
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- The ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields
- Experience in planning, managing, and validating analytical workstreams
- High entrepreneurship and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Availability to work 40 hours a week (full-time)
Some additional skills that would help:
- Familiarity with Bayesian Networks
- Experience managing client relationships and familiarity with project management methodologies
Perks and benefits
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Opportunities to travel and engage with clients
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Any gear you need
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Paid vacation (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Gym membership (MultiSport)
- Lunch discounts
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a consultant, so your application must include your CV and links to your online profiles (LinkedIn, personal page, etc.).
We will review all applications and arrange to chat in person with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview, but we always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now