Business Development Representative DACH
Berlin (Friedrichstraße) / Germany
We are looking for a skilled business professional to help us grow in the DACH region. If you are interested in digital healthcare and want to work in a cutting-edge company that changes patients’ lives, we would love to hear from you.
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day we work on some of the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis, and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research.
We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experience. Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow and reduce costs.Check our products →
As a Business Development Representative DACH, you will play a critical role in developing business relationships and partnerships that help grow our business in the DACH area and beyond. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities through email, events and meetings
- Pitching our products to potential clients via calls and in person
- Understanding client needs and developing customized solutions
- Supporting and building long-term relationships with our customers
- Creating presentations, offers, RFP proposals, etc.
- Managing the process of signing contracts
- Updating and maintaining client records (CRM)
- Reporting business results and metrics
- Representing the company at trade shows and conferences
- Helping to develop and execute sales strategy
- Doing market and competition research
- Working alongside other teams, including Design, Marketing and Sales
This role include some travel.
Requirements and skills
We’re looking for an outgoing candidate who combines both business skills and a wealth of healthcare knowledge. What exactly do we expect?
- 4+ years of sales or business development experience with at least 4 years of client-facing experience, preferably at a digital health company (telemedicine, EHR, CRM, etc.)
- Native (preferred) or native-level German language skills
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, including for meetings with executives and stakeholders
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to work independently and self-discipline
- Efficiency and willingness to deliver measurable results
- Ability to understand complex technical technologies
Some additional skills that would help:
- Degree (completed or ongoing) in Business or a related field
- Experience working with healthcare clients such as clinics, hospital chains, providers, insurers, pharma companies and governments
- Experience creating sales pitch decks
- Proficiency in other European languages
- Up-to-date knowledge of healthcare news, trends and regulations
Perks and benefits
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Performance-based bonus
- Participation in the company stock option plan
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Any gear you need
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Paid vacation
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a business professional, so your application must include your CV and links to your online profiles (LinkedIn, personal page, etc.).
We will review all applications and arrange to chat in person with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview, but we always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now